Great opportunity for an experienced Administrator to work for a Global Logistics Company. Role with variety!
- Eastern Creek area
- Monday - Friday
- Ongoing temp assignment
- Attractive hourly rate
Leaders within their industry, this Global company provides logistics solutions and services for a number of leading brands. They are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their busy team and provide support to the busy Operations team.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Support the warehouse operations team with their admin tasks
- Ensure visitors and contractors to the site are inducted
- Ensure contractor paperwork is compliant and filed accordingly
- Arrange site safety equipment
- Data entry and filing
- Cover reception when required
- Proven administration experience
- Intermediate MS word and excel skills
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking capabilities
- Own transport
Please apply online to register your interest. If you require more information outside of this advertisement, you can contact Michelle Wood on email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Please be aware only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Concept Recruitment Specialists strive to be a diverse and inclusive workplace for all people. We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees, and those with a disability.