An immediate start with an employer of choice on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. We are looking for an experienced Systems & Infrastructure Team Lead
- Based in Warriewood
- Small friendly team
- Excellent salary
- Parking on Site
Due to their continued growth they have a new role for an experienced hands on Systems and Infrastructure Team Lead who will report directly to the IT Manager. This role will give you autonomy and the opportunity to grow.
The successful applicant will be joining a small, dedicated team supporting one of Australia’s success stories. This is your opportunity to assist in the continued success of the business with the provisioning of Information Systems to allow our clients business to continually grow and adapt to the market demands.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide friendly and effective helpdesk support for 300 on site staff and 200 remote staff PCs, Networking, Routing, PBX, Internet Connections, Servers, and Office 365.
- Ensure software licensing compliance if current and accurate
- Implement and maintain KPI’s for the department
- Business engagement and relationship management - the role will build the profile of IT internally, and will act as a trusted advisor at management level and assist with strategic planning and delivering technology roadmaps to help each business unit achieve their goals;
- Business analysis and process mapping - the role will gather requirements from the business, build business cases and will work closely with operational staff to understand/improve business processes and manage demand;
- Project management - the role will play an active role in supporting the Sales, Operations, Finance and Warehouse teams through all phases of the project lifecycle (functional design, development, testing, user liaison, training, deployment planning and execution and post go-live support);
- Change management - the role will work closely with the business to ensure a smooth adoption of new technology initiatives or processes, with the focus of minimising business impact; and
- Innovation and process improvement - the role will identify innovation and automation opportunities through emerging technologies to help solve business problems supporting the IT Manager.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as systems/infrastructure administrator (preferably in FMCG)
- Demonstrated advanced experience in the development, administration and maintenance of active directory, networking, and Office 365
- 2 years' experience in managing a small team
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours as required by the demands of the business
- Degree qualified in IT or similar discipline
- Happy Fox, Service Desk Plus or Fresh Service & Automate experience
- JD Edwards
- Cisco Networking/PBX essential
Our client offers a fabulous opportunity to grow in a supported environment. With outstanding benefits which include an on-site gym, Barista, on-site parking and a great staff discount policy this really is an excellent opportunity for an experienced accounts receivable professional to work locally on the Northern Beaches of Sydney with an innovative company.
Apply now sending your up to date Resume and covering letter or for a confidential chat call Julie on 02 8416 4181.