Our client is a fast growing global Software company looking for a Self-motivated and Creative Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team!!
- Growing Global Software Company
- Join a dynamic team and play your part in expanding the business
- Based in Sydney's Northern Beaches
- Your role to own and develop
Our client is a fast growing global Software company looking for a self-motivated and creative Marketing Manager to join their dynamic and supportive team, based on the Northern Beaches, Sydney. Servicing clients globally, they have created a Software streamlining processes for their clients from booking, inventory and invoicing integrated with MYOB and Xero.
They are now looking to expand their global market share with their sights set on being No 1. This new exciting role will give you the opportunity to create, develop and lead the execution of the marketing plans for the business from establishing positioning, identifying target audiences across different channels and segments.
This will be achieved through the development of innovative, creative and measurable marketing strategies both to attract new business, improve client retention and increase industry engagement. They are looking for someone who can help them grow and reach incredible stages of success, strategies will encompass all forms of digital marketing.
Your new role:
- Manage, implement, and oversee all marketing and communications programs.
- Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital and video assets.
- Conceptualise and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Manage and execute digital marketing including AdWords, FaceBook, YouTube Channel, SEO/SEM etc..
- Ensure the Company’s website, intranet and social media always reflect the Company’s identity, mission, and business development plans.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch point, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes and providing additional sales support.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Incorporate the latest R&D announcements into the marketing strategy and integrate each launch into the marketing plan.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams and communicate with the team about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
To be successful you will have:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or other relevant qualifications
- 3+ years experience in a similar position, experience with a Software company highly regarded
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns with a proven track record of results
- High level of problem solving skills with the ability to conceptualise ideas and provide detailed analysis and recommendations
- Expert in various digital marketing platforms, including SEO & SEM and social media engagement
- Highly organised, able to multi-task and set priorities to meet deadlines
- Resilience when faced with challenges
- High level of energy and self-motivation
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Opportunity to create and execute - full ownership
- Career progression
- Parking on-site
This is a brand new exciting opportunity for a highly organised, hands-on, performance driven and passionate marketing professional to drive initiatives Globally!! If you think you have what it takes to be a key player in supporting the growth of this business, please send your cv to Sal@optimalrecruitment.com.au or for a confidential chat please call 02 8416 4181