Our client located in Mona Vale is seeking a highly skilled and experienced stores person to join this international fast-growing company.
- Located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches
- Great $$$
- Great environment – A Company of Choice!!
This is great opportunity for you to show your incredible warehousing skills that include pick/packing, receipt & dispatch plus general housekeeping duties. Your motivated and enthusiastic attitude coupled with excellent communication skills will be highly regarded as you will be providing a service to both internal and external customers.
Responsibilities of your role will include:
- Managing inward & outward of stock including receipt & dispatch of products, invoicing, labelling and manifest generation
- Proven high attention to detail as you will also be responsible for checking warranties & hardware
- Assisting with stock takes and other inventory tasks as required
- High Reach Forklift Driving
- Maintains quality work by following the standards of the company’s policies and procedures.
- Maintains a safe environment including general housekeeping of the client’s products in an organised and tidy manner throughout the warehouse
- A minimum 2 years previous experience working for a large warehouse or similar environment
- Forklift license with high reach skills
- Computer literate and previous use in dispatch systems
- Physically fit as some heavy lifting can be a part of this role
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Hardworking and a team player as you will be required to work autonomously as well within a team environment
- Be flexible to work some overtime and weekends from time to time
To secure an interview with our client, send in your up to date resume to Julie outlining your proven experience by clicking on the “APPLY NOW” button.