Based on Sydney's northern beaches we are looking for someone who enjoys lab work, is organised and wants to be part of a great company.
- Permanent full-time role
- Training will be given
- Excellent salary
With variety in the role the successful candidate will be organised, have strong attention to detail and be methodical in approach. We are looking for someone who has experience or a strong desire to work in a lab environment.
Your duties will include:
- Compound flavour samples for portfolio stock, customer samples and production.
- Organise and maintain the compounding labs and management of raw material stocks ensuring in date, best quality, handling and storage conditions.
- Organise the sample library and maintain stock levels.
- Bottle/pack off samples and dispatch them
- Order & track raw materials and flavour samples
- Accurately maintain dispatch information about samples and courier documentation.
- Supporting the technical team and customers to utilise the standard library of flavours
- Understand the customer requirements of their finished product and functionality of flavours in those matrixes.
- Selection of winning flavours from the standard library for customer requests (eg most appropriate format, suitable carrier, halal, kosher, legal status, performance according to processing conditions, flavour tonality and profile, commercial requirements)
- Assist in utilizing the usage of our standard library across the business
- Building strong proficiency in our clients ERP and CRM
- To keep abreast with legislative changes
Apply now by sending your Resume and covering letter or for a confidential chat call Julie on 02 8416 4181