Permanent opportunity which offers work life balance, working with a supportive team and lots of perks.
- Northern Beaches Location
- Great Team
- Innovative Organisation
- Permanent Role
If you are an enthusiastic, experienced Accounts Receivable officer who is looking to join a dynamic Australian owned company. Our client has an impressive range of well-known and respected brands through pharmacy and grocery channels, they distribute throughout Australia and have an ever growing market overseas.
The key tasks involved with the role can include:
- Debt collections
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Answer queries/resolve disputes relating to debtor accounts
- High volume of phone calls
- At least 2 years previous experience or exposure within a finance/accounts receivable team
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft suite with intermediate to advanced Excel
- A desire to learn and further develop your knowledge and skills
- Ability to ensure deadlines are met
- Experience with JDE preferred but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and telephone skills
- Analytical/problem solving attitude
- We are looking for someone who is reliable, enthusiastic and able to multi task.
- You will also be self-motivated, take initiative, be organised and proactive with the ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
Our client offers a fabulous opportunity to grow in a supported environment. With outstanding benefits which include an on-site gym, Barista, on-site parking and a great staff discount policy this really is an excellent opportunity for an experienced accounts receivable professional to work locally on the Northern Beaches of Sydney with an innovative company.
Apply now by sending your Resume or for a confidential chat call Julie on 02 8416 4181.
ONLY Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents can be considered for this role.