If you are passionate about the environment and a true sales hunter, this role is one you should not pass over. An excellent package on offer
- Based in Manly
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team
- Growing market
Founded in 2008, they are one of Australia’s longest running successful Solar businesses having served over 180,000 homeowners with their online quote comparisons. They have managed the development of over 750MW of utility-scale solar farms, and successfully tendered for many of Australia’s largest commercial solar rollouts. They have one of Australia's most iconic brands in the Solar Industry.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join the ranks and help our client capitalise on the fast-growing commercial solar market.
- Create and manage a sales pipeline, developing key business stakeholder relationships to manage solar projects to financial close
- Provide expert and impartial advice to business customers, helping them solve issues and overcome hurdles to enable a successful commercial solar projects
- Concurrently manage a large pipeline of opportunities with varying levels of complexity and at different stages in the sales process
- Attend at relevant trade shows and events, identifying and cultivating new leads and strategic partnerships
- Bachelor Degree Qualified (minimum)
- Great communication skills
- Proven sales skills via phone, email and face-to-face in B2B environment
- Self-motivated, persistent and a good negotiator
- Ability to prioritise time effectively
- Solar Industry experience not essential, however must be willing to learn quickly
- Competitive base salary plus attractive commission structure
- A collaborative working environment
- An opportunity to help develop some of Australia’s largest commercial solar projects
Apply now or for a confidential chat call Julie on 02 8416 4181.