A great opportunity to build on your creative agency experience in a in an industry-leading creative services business.
- Varied role in a creative agency environment
- Close-knit and friendly team
- Permanent position- Geebung-based
We are Ovato: Australia’s leading media, marketing and printing company. Our business’s core strengths are organised around four pillars of Print, Distribution, Agency and Production. We use innovative targeting, creative services, printing, and distribution, to turn audiences into customers.
Our creative services team based in Geebung, produces and delivers campaigns for clients including Betta Home Living, Original Mattress Factory, Michael Hill, Williams Sonoma, Norco Rural Stores, Oriel Lighting, Ipswich Council, Archgola….. to name a few.
Our teams include creative strategy, campaign planning and execution, photography, video and post-production, digital print, print management and software solutions.
We’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to take a key role in executing large scale communications projects and photographic campaigns. The successful candidate will work closely with internal departments throughout the process from producing estimates and generating briefs to quality checking and delivery.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Building rapport and working closely with clients to progress their campaigns quickly, delivering results that exceed their expectations every time
- Taking verbal or written briefs; communicating the information to department managers
- Maintaining up-to-date job ticketing information and briefing material
- working to ensure that all project estimates are up to date and mirror entries in the management information system to ensure
a smooth billing process
- Working with department supervisors/managers to check completed projects thoroughly to maintain the highest levels of quality.
To succeed in this role you’ll need to be comfortable and confident supporting the needs of a variety of B2C, retail or FMCG clients. You will have proven project management skills in a creative agency environment and knowledge of the production process across pre-press catalogues, advertising production systems, colour management and retouching. An excellent communicator, you will thrive in a team environment; understanding and communicating instructions clearly and accurately. A valid Qld driver’s licence is required in this role.
What’s in it for you?
In every part of our organisation, our people are our greatest asset. We celebrate diversity, encourage curiosity, and inspire creativity to help all our employees drive success in our business. We’re over 165+ years old but we’re not old fashioned; we’re always looking for new ideas to meet our goals and grow. Our people join and stay with our business because they thrive on being challenged and enjoy working with fantastic brands in a fast-paced and stimulating environment.
If you are looking for an opportunity with a recognised industry-leader, apply to Ovato today and let us help you take your career to a new level.