Our client is a Real Estate Investment Manager seeking an experienced Sales/Business Development Executive to work across four of their UK assets.
Real Estate Investment Fund Requires Sales Executive
We are currently working with a Real Estate Investment Manager who is looking to hire an experienced Sales Executive to be responsible for sourcing, managing and driving income across short term commercial leases – a huge growth area for the business!
The Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Managing 4 retail shopping centres across the UK.
- Ensuring the assets are hitting income targets.
- Sourcing new clients to ensure their assets are running at maximum capacity.
- Develop relationships with current clients to ensure leases are renewed.
- Involvement in how the assets are being managed (are you leasing to the right companies? What could you do to make each asset as lucrative as possible?).
This role is ideal for someone with 2-7 years’ sales/business development experience (ideally in the real estate sector).
Skills & Experience:
- Experience using a CRM platform (ideally Salesforce)
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Commercial acumen and financial awareness
- Experience in preparing and finalising proposals and documentation, such as Heads of Terms
- Creativity with new revenue-generating ideas
- Ability to effectively communicate with different levels of management
- Dynamic and driven
- Proven passion for meeting sales targets
- Loves working in a high-paced environment
- Creative flair; showing true innovation in spotting new or previously untried opportunities
- Diligent in completing deals
- Outgoing with a great ability to build rapport quickly
- Highly numerate
- High levels of personal motivation and independent working
- Enjoys the variety and autonomy that working across a wide region will offer
- Basic salary of £28,000 – £35,000 pa (depending on the level of experience)
- Attractive OTE of £60,000 – £85,000 with an uncapped incentive structure
- 25 days annual holiday