With a strong pipeline of work they are looking to appoint a Retail Interiors Project Manager to the Hong Kong Studio.
- Working for a global design house with a portfolio of luxury retail
- HK Studio
- English & Cantonese essential
Our client is a highly acclaimed design firm with a strong presence globally and a portfolio of iconic projects across a range of sectors. As well as being a market leading name for their clients, they are also known for their investment in their staff and are true believers in the fact that people make a company and their growth is based on this principle as opposed to project lead. With a strong pipeline of work they are looking to appoint a Retail Interiors Project Manager to the Hong Kong Studio.
As an Interiors Project Manager, it is important you are highly competent at putting together packages and delivering all the way through the process for the project. This will include managing the contractor as well as internal teams
You will have 5 years plus experience as an interior designer with and out and out track record within the retail industry in Hong Kong.
It is likely the successful candidate will possess the follow skills:
- Degree qualified interior designer with 5 years plus experience
- Extensive track record in retail design and build in Hong Kong
- International Design Pedigree
- Cantonese and English
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills - demonstrable track record with clients and teams
- Clear and effective presentation capabilities
To explore this opportunity further please contact Kaylee Cheung (email@example.com).
Please email CV to us in Word. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
For more live vacancies please visit www.redpathpartners.com