360 PM position, experience dealing with clients, contract negotiating, evaluating engineering designs, install and build deadlines.
- Experienced in contract negotiation, contractual law & management of projects
- Ability to identify, purchase, procure & supply parts with a key focus on cost
- Project Manage sub-contractors with regards to fabrication & installation.
Innovative engineering and project delivery company, they provide a complete range of services from site evaluation, engineering design, development, implementation, project management, and installation. They have multiple sites across the country and are looking to expand their Engineering Team with a Project Manager.
The Job & You:
- 360 Project Management position, you will have 5 years’ plus experience dealing with clients, contract negotiating, evaluating engineering designs, install and build deadlines
- As the Project Manager, you will identify opportunities and determine new and more effective ways to make the projects more efficient
- Degree qualified would be advantageous or time served Project Manager
- Experienced in contract negotiation, contractual law, and management of projects
- Effective Project Management to ensure on-time delivery of projects utilising MS Project and in-house ERP / MRP systems
- Ability to identify, purchase, procure and supply parts with a key focus on cost efficiency
- You will Project Manage sub-contractors with regards to fabrication & installation
- Oversee site safety and OH&S
- Oversee Quality Assurance and Quality Control for the site
- Coordinate projects in a timely and financially appropriate manner
- Managing budgets and scheduling of work to strict budget guidelines
- You will have an excellent understanding of steel fabrication, mechanical and structural engineering
- Those with experience Incorporating site standards and policies into the design phase of a project as well as producing, driving and managing plant flow-sheets will be favoured
- Evaluate your own solutions to comply with Australian standards
- Utilise MS Project to maintain Gantt charts that assist with the efficiency of production
Attributes & Skills:
- Engineering Degree or time served PM - Formal Project Management Education highly desirable
- Proficient understanding of Contract Management essential
- Strong negotiation skills essential
- Contractual law experience essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Sound judgement and analytical skills
- Highly Competent with MS Office suite, MS Project or similar
If you would like to discuss the role further, please feel free to send your CV via this link and an NDR Consultant will be in contact or for other opportunities check out www.nextdayrecruitment.com.au
At NDR, we leverage expertise to get it right first time. We’re business-driven and people-focused. Partnering with businesses to source local talent from industry connections that we know and trust. We offer a full range of permanent, contract and consultancy recruitment solutions to a number of Australia's and Asia Pac's leading engineering companies.
NDR, Your People For Tomorrow, Right First Time.