Provide guidance across both mechanical and electrical maintenance plans. Develop the companies SAP PM module to the requirements of the TPM plan.
Client & You:
Large Company employs 1000+ around the world. They are expanding their Production department and are looking to hire an enthusiastic Maintenance Planner to support the division. The position would suit a time served planner or a graduate with 2 years of similar experience within a heavy engineering environment. Must have SAP PM experience and utilized several complexed computer maintenance management systems.
- Provide and offer guidance across both mechanical and electrical maintenance plans
- Utilise and develop their Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Develop the companies SAP PM module to the requirements of the Total Productive Maintenance plan
- Work closely with management to develop the TPM, improving production and quality systems to reduce maintenance costs
- Help the organisation balance their need for a daily output with their need of equipment reliability through efficient Maintenance Planning / Scheduling both short- and long-range planning
- You will be in involved with asset Maintenance Management
- Preparation of achievable maintenance downtime & shut down schedules
- Advise management and keep them up to date on project status
- You will be passionate about continuous improvement and lean manufacturing as well as change management, quality engineering, and plant maintenance
- TAFE or Degree
- 5 years of Maintenance planning/scheduling/ estimating
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- High level of energy, drive, and enthusiasm
- Strong attention to detail and manual administration
- Effective communication skills
Our client offers competitive remuneration packages, they vary with regards to experience, $125,000 packages (base, inclusive of super).
If you would like to discuss the role further, please feel free to send your CV via this link and a Next Day Consultant will be in contact or for other opportunities check out www.nextdayrecruitment.com.au
Next Day Recruitment is a leading recruitment specialist in the Australian and Asia Pac market. We believe that the best way for you to predict your future is to help you create it. We offer a full range of permanent, contract and consultancy recruitment solutions to a number of Australia's and Asia Pac's leading engineering companies.