Would suit a qualified engineer with 2 to 3 years mechanical and project engineering experience. Integrated solutions. Friendly Team.
Turnkey Engineering Company that service open pit and underground mines through effective brownfield optimization, engineering design, service, and repair.
- Evaluate customer plants, identify opportunities and determine solutions
- Engage with assigned clients and external stakeholders and act as a front-line contact to the mine sites
- Project Manage assignments to comply with regulatory requirements
- Ensure plant and project proposals comply with Australian Standards
- Develop a professional rapport with your clients – a strong focus on customer integration and support
- Facilitate the on-time delivery of projects
- Ensure products are installed and commissioned on time and within budget
- Identify and develop solutions to meet external stakeholders’ needs focussing specifically on integrated solutions input and output for the plants
- Provide mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic technical support
- Produce structural and mechanical designs and drafts (optimising the products used at the facility)
To apply you will have:
- Full working rights in Australia
- A TAFE and 10 years of design experience OR Degree and 5 years’ experience
- 5 years of 3D design to manufacture / fabrication experience
- Deep knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical design and engineering
- Must be a Team Player
- Must have excellent communication skills
Our client offers competitive remuneration packages, they vary with regards to experience, $125,000 packages (base, inclusive of super).
If you would like to discuss the role further, please feel free to send your CV via this link and a Next Day Consultant will be in contact or for other opportunities check out www.nextdayrecruitment.com.au
Next Day Recruitment is a leading recruitment specialist in the Australian and Asia Pac market. We believe that the best way for you to predict your future is to help you create it. We offer a full range of permanent, contract and consultancy recruitment solutions to a number of Australia's and Asia Pac's leading engineering companies.