A full-time position, so you'll receive a permanent contract - $80,000 base + overtime. Fault find & repair on state of the art lathes, mills & more
Heavy Industrial Engineering Manufacturer, employs over 1000 in Australia is looking to grow their team on the lower north shore.
They require a Maintenance Fitter, with experience working on power-driven machinery like lathes, mills or grinders. This position would suit a proactive and versatile fitter with a proven track record in automation process and engineering maintenance of machinery.
This is a full-time position, so you'll receive a permanent contract - $80,000 base + overtime.
- Plan and perform scheduled maintenance checks on all Machinery
- Repair lathes, mills, grinders as and when they break down
- Making regular checks on machinery
- Preventative maintenance
- Repair, install, and diagnosis of machinery
- Hydraulic and pneumatic problem solving
- Testing and diagnosis
- Assisting with plant modifications and new industry installation
- Assist with standard operating procedures
- Supervision and safety auditing of the machinery
- Ability to read technical designs
- Training to operators on the machinery
What you require to apply:
- Certificate III or IV in Engineering or a TAFE
- 5 years’ experience within machine installation, maintenance, welding
- Positive attitude, hard workers, enjoy over time
If you would like to discuss the role further, please feel free to send your CV via this link and we will be in contact or for other opportunities check out www.nextdayrecruitment.com.au
Next Day Recruitment is a leading recruitment specialist in the Australian and Asia Pac market. We believe that the best way for you to predict your future is to help you create it. We offer a full range of permanent, contract and consultancy recruitment solutions to a number of Australia's and Asia Pac's leading engineering companies.