$100,000 base & Super, Double Time for Over Time, Night Shift. A Large Engineering manufacturing & production company. Excellent career progression.
- Operate both old and new turning, milling, and drilling machinery
- Working & setting a variety of CNC's, vertical borers, mills - Fanuc & Okuma
- General machining, milling, slotting, grinding, horizontal & vertical boring
Client & Job:
Large Manufacturing company based in Sydney, looking to hire a Manual Machinist Nightshift (close to Macquarie Park).
Paying $50 per hour - full-time positions, then $70 per hour for OTE. That $100,000 + unlimited Over Time. Apply now.
To be considered for the position you will have an Australian TAFE or equivalent trade machining qualification and 5 years of engineering experience working on medium to large manual machinery.
You will be able to operate both old and new turning, milling, and drilling machinery. Those who are familiar with lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques will be favored.
- Working and setting a variety of CNC’s, vertical borers, mills – Fanuc and Okuma
- General machining, milling, slotting, grinding
- Daily Horizontal and Vertical Boring
- Dismantling and small, medium and heavy mechanical equipment
If you would like to discuss the position, please send your CV to the link or call George Bull.
Or for other opportunities check out www.nextdayrecruitment.com.au
Next Day Recruitment is a leading recruitment specialist in the Australian and Asia Pac market. We believe that the best way for you to predict your future is to help you create it. We offer a full range of permanent, contract and consultancy recruitment solutions to a number of Australia's and Asia Pac's leading engineering companies.