Great opportunity for a career driven SSU or SSU II looking for a new challenge - Blue Chip Company. $85 to $90k base + car + super + bonus!
About the client:
Our client is an award-winning global CRO. If you are a Study Start-Up or an SSU II professional with an excellent attitude, career driven and looking for a new challenge we’d like to hear from you.
Offering a generous salary and package, with flexible working arrangements (occasional home, predominately office based with flexi-time) training and career development opportunities.
Their portfolio consists of Blue-Chip Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies across Australasia.
- Be part of a team coordinating, guide and assist with all start-up activities prior to site activation
- Learn to manage end to end study site level critical documentation working in conjunction with Senior Team Members
- Provide guidance in line with regulatory, health authority requirements via associated online systems
- Provide Ethics & Governance submission processes and contracts to include budget creation, site negotiation and contract sign off
- Relationship management, liaise and collaborate with relevant authorities to further enhance clinical trial processes
- Get involved with government, hospital & industry stakeholders to resolve any SSU issues to ensure input is sought and all internal/external requirements are met
- Assist with feasibility assessments, site identification, and selection
- Approx. 10% travel domestic and/or international
- Data entry of SSU activities into the system
- Assemble and distribute study material to project teams
Requirements to apply:
- Tertiary Science degree
- 6 months to 2 years’ experience in clinical research (i.e. CRA) OR experience in Study Start Up
- Excellent knowledge of GCP/ICH, FDA, EMEA and local regulations
- Australian clinical trial experience
- Organised, friendly and enthusiastic
What’s on offer:
- Drive & set up new trials
- Friendly company culture and terrific team spirit
- Flexible working hours either home or office based
- Excellent development program
If you would like to discuss the role further, please feel free to send your CV via this link and a Next Day Consultant will be in contact or for other opportunities check out www.nextdayrecruitment.com.au
Next Day Recruitment is a leading recruitment specialist in the Australian and Asia Pac market. We believe that the best way for you to predict your future is to help you create it. We offer a full range of permanent, contract and consultancy recruitment solutions to a number of Australia's and Asia Pac's leading Blue-Chip healthcare companies.