If you have Engineering, Manufacturing, Building & Construction Recruitment experience & are interested in a new position we'd love to hear from you.
- If you live on the North Shore - reduce travel time by 15 hours a week.
- Flexible working hours / work from home 1 to 2 days a week
- Recently moved into a brand new office with on sight parking
Next Day Recruitment:
NDR is a recruitment consultancy that offers both permanent, contract and consultancy workforce solutions. The sectors we service are Engineering, Technology & Manufacturing, Mining & Metals, Architecture & Design, and Healthcare industries.
Why work at NDR?
- You'll join a committed and passionate team with expert industry knowledge (yes I get that you hear this all the time, but we generally have recruiters recruiting within fields that they once worked within, as well as consultants in the office offering advice that still work in their industries)
- We source for a number of local companies and are on PSA's with large Blue Chip Global organisations
- You’ll work within a supportive environment
- If autonomy is your thing, you got it!
- Assistance with planned activity to help shape your career path
- Smart casual dress code every day
- Senior Consultants enjoy flexi-time and the option to work from home
- A competitive salary and uncapped commission
- Brand new large open plan office – moving in next month, with 2 x balconies, BBQ area, chill out / meditation area, pool table, ping pong and more
- The work involves complete 360 sales, recruiting & developing careers, search & selection as well as headhunting
- Building long term relationships with candidates
- Assistance with clients, communicating effectively with all levels of personnel across the business
- Reporting on the jobs/assignments progress
- You will be allocated a Consultant to support you if required
- Competent knowledge in both a sales cycle and Computer skills (Database / CRM systems)
- Ability to be an industry expert, outside reading and self-development is mandatory
- Make 30 + phone calls per day
- Prepare technical profiles and reports for clients and in-house meetings
Skills and Experience:
- A recent graduate, degree OR 5 years sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attitude and behavior, confident and resilient
- Someone who takes pride in their work is persistent and has excellent time management skills
A perfect opportunity, for those living on the North Shore, that would love to reduce their daily commute. Consultants that have joined recently are enjoying 15 to 20 hours a week more downtime with friends and family as they've left the City, CBD, Chatswood.
If you would like to discuss the position, please send your CV to the link. A Next Day Consultant will contact you. Or for other opportunities check out www.nextdayrecruitment.com.au
Next Day Recruitment is a leading recruitment specialist in the Australian and Asia Pac market. We believe that the best way for you to predict your future is to help you create it.