Full time and flexible working hours - 0.4, 0.6 FTE. Home-based, company provides a free home office setup (printer, scanner, PC, monitor).
- Oncology pipeline is 20%, allowing CRA's to work other TAs beside Oncology
- Approx. 4-6 days on-site per month. Friendly team environment
- Growth opportunities within the company offering career progression to a CPM
With over 20 years’ experience, our client is a full-service Australian CRO with an international reputation for delivering high quality clinical trial services, which includes extensive experience across all phases of clinical research.
They are proud to provide members with opportunities to build their skills and progress their career. This organisation invests in training and development programs to give their employees opportunities to learn and encourage them to accept greater challenges and responsibility.
- Full time, home-based role with free home office set-up (printer, scanner, monitors, computer, etc.)
- Line manager meets with home-based staff every quarter to provide support
- Phase 1 and 2 predominately - great for building CV
- Oncology pipeline is 20%, allowing you to work other TA’s besides oncology
- Minimal travel – approximately 6 days on site per month (depending on study)
- Salary is $110, 000 to $130,000 + super (depending on experience)
- The company is an exciting growth company allowing opportunities to take on additional responsibility to progress to a CPM. The company only hires CPM in Australia allowing more roles here than overseas which other large CROs tend to do for economical reasons
- Full working rights in Australia
- Tertiary degree in the area of science or pharmacology
- 2.5 years Australian monitoring experience
- Excellent knowledge of relevant industry and local regulations
- Ability to operate with high attention to details, collaboratively and with excellent communication
If you would like to discuss the role further, please feel free to send your CV via this link and a Next Day Consultant will be in contact or for other opportunities check out www.nextdayrecruitment.com.au
Next Day Recruitment is a leading recruitment specialist in the Australian and Asia Pac market. We believe that the best way for you to predict your future is to help you create it. We offer a full range of permanent, contract and consultancy recruitment solutions to a number of Australia's and Asia Pac's leading engineering companies.