Friendly Team, onsite parking, excellent career progression, 3D CAD Modelling with Siemens NX or Unigraphics NX.
Client and you:
Specialist engineering and manufacturing company have a requirement for Senior Designer for their team in Sydney, North Sore (near Chatswood).
The perfect candidate will be a Degree qualified Mechanical Design Engineer or TAFE qualified Mechanical Designer, Australian or have full working rights to work in Australia, along with 5 years’ experience managing, coordinating and owning their own drafts and designs.
You will have a positive proactive attitude to getting the job done. You will enjoy 3D CAD Modelling with Unigraphics or Siemens NX as well as getting involved in new product development of motors, belts, drive systems, gearboxes, valves, pulleys, conveyors and more. Most of their work is medium to heavy industrial engineering design to build, those with experience in this will be favored. You will clarify and improve 3D designs by liaising with internal sales teams, external suppliers, logistics departments, aftermarket professionals, manufacturing and production staff.
To apply you will have:
- Full working rights in Australia
- A TAFE and 10 years of design experience or a Degree and 5 years’ experience
- 5 years of design experience with NX either Siemens or Unigraphics
- 5 years’ experience designing either pulleys, drive systems, conveyors, pumps, valves
- Deep knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical design and engineering
- Any exposure to Navisworks or Teamcenter would be advantageous
- Designed too and working knowledge of AS 4024, 4100, 1170 standards would be advantageous
- Ability to record own BOM’s and write accurate reports
Our client offers competitive remuneration packages.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please feel free to send your CV via this link and a Next Day Consultant will be in contact or for other opportunities check out www.nextdayrecruitment.com.au
Next Day Recruitment is a leading recruitment specialist in the Australian and Asia Pac market. We believe that the best way for you to predict your future is to help you create it. We offer a full range of permanent, contract and consultancy recruitment solutions to a number of Australia's and Asia Pac's leading engineering companies.