An excellent opportunity for a Senior Architect to work on a range of exciting projects as well as build & develop their career within a talented team
We are currently representing an award-winning Architectural practice based in the Adelaide CBD. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Architect to work on a range of exciting projects as well as build and develop their career within a talented team.
The successful Senior Architect is expected to have a minimum of 12 years’ experience within a recognised Australian firm. Key projects will include large scale developments such as residential, commercial and hotels. On a daily basis the Senior Architect will be responsible for leading a project through concept and delivery stages, working closely and liaising with clients and consultants, leading a team of 5-6, produce technical detailing as well as ensure all projects are completed by the deadline and are in line with all design requirements.
Our client is ideally looking for a Senior Architect that is proficient with using Revit & AutoCAD as these will be used on a daily basis.
- Receiving brief from leadership, be able to contribute to the architectural design as well as delivering projects on time and to budget
- Excellent design skills, alongside excellent graphic, verbal and written communication with the ability to maintain and build key client relationships
- Ability to hand sketch concepts quickly
- Strong focus on DA phases of projects
- Leading a team of 5-6 on large scale projects
- Actively support the Studio Lead in the daily operation and development of the architectural studio
- Designing with Revit & AutoCAD on a daily basis
- Consulting and working with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solutions
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in Australia within a recognised practice and have proven tenure
- Prior experience in Educational, healthcare & commercial
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture (Registration is preferred)
- Team Leader experience managing a team of 3 or more
- Revit experience is essential
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately
If you would like to discuss the position, please send your CV to the link. A Next Day Consultant will contact you. Or for other opportunities check out www.nextdayrecruitment.com.au
Next Day Recruitment is a leading recruitment specialist in the Australian and Asia Pac market. We believe that the best way for you to predict your future is to help you create it.