New contract role, 6 months, multi-skilled design role involving drafting and detailing of production/shop floor plant layouts and site templates.
The Client and you:
Established 20 years ago, a growing manufacturing company requires a Draftsperson to join their Team on Sydney’s North Shore, Frenchs Forest. This is a 6-month contract initially, usinf=g 2D AutoCAD and Inventor.
The workload is challenging and this is a hybrid position. Applicants applying will have strong 3D software experience and a passion for continuous improvement. You will be strong with reverse engineering, have exposure liaising with sales teams, quality and production departments. Daily you will liaise with the Trades teams to discuss fabrication, welding, movement of machinery as and when required. THIS IS A Multi-skilled Drafting role, detailing of machinery, plant layouts, P&Id's, isometrics, as well as structural and civil templates.
- Produce drafts with AutoCAD and Inventor (facilities, FM, mechanical and structural design and drafting work)
- Generate engineering designs of plant and site layouts
- Structural detailing of buildings, pipework, walkways, overhead cranes
- Strong focus on continuous improvement and drafting development
- Liaising with clients and sub-contractors if required
- Report and present project analysis within design reviews
- Knowledge of MS Office and ERP/MRP systems would be advantageous
What’s required to apply:
- The chosen candidate will be enthusiastic
- You will be punctual and motivated
- Experienced in AutoCAD and Inventor is necessary
- 2 years’ experience within a Facilities Design position preferred
If you would like to discuss the role further, please feel free to send your CV via this link and an NDR Consultant will be in contact or for other opportunities check out www.nextdayrecruitment.com.au
At NDR, we leverage expertise to get it right first time. We’re business-driven, and people-focused. Partnering with businesses to source local talent from industry connections that we know and trust. We deliver professional staff for businesses to grow and communities to prosper. We offer a full range of permanent, contract and consultancy recruitment solutions to a number of Australia's and Asia Pac's leading engineering companies.