Exciting opportunity for a Yard Supervisor to join Contract Resources Gap Ridge Processing Facility - Residential Role
- Casual Employment
- Local Karratha based position
- Oil and Gas Industry
Contract Resources, established in 1989, is a rapidly growing global organisation which provides specialised Industrial and Mechanical services to Refineries, Petrochemical and Industrial Plants and has offices based in Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East, Safety is at the heart of our company culture and our services include, Catalyst Handling and Mechanical Services, Tank and Environmental Services, Industrial Coatings, Pipeline Services & Chemical decontamination.
Due to our continued growth in Western Region we are looking for an experienced Yard Supervisor to join our casual workforce to assist with job supervision, equipment maintenance and general yard-hand duties. To be considered you must reside locally in Karratha or surrounding area.
Required Qualifications and Tickets:
- Current Forklift Licence – HRWL
- Working at Heights ticket obtained in the last 2 years (Advantageous)
- Confined Space ticket obtained in the last 2 years (Advantageous)
- Hold or willing to obtain Construction White/Blue card.
- Full Australian work rights
- Good attitude and a willingness to learn and teach
- Experience in logistics, supervision of workshop and maintenance activities
- Hands on approach and willing to get involved with equipment maintenance activities
- Ability to work within a team environment while capable of supervise others
- Experience with Chem Cleaning, Vacuum truck, High Pressure Water, Catalyst handling would be advantageous
- Ability to perform manual handling tasks (lifting items up to 15kg in weight)
- Strong commitment to workplace health and safety
- Ability to work shift work (Day / Night and Weekends)
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding role with a dynamic, growing organisation, please select the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application.
Contract Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion. Applications from all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.