Are you a passionate recruiter looking for your next challenge in the oil and gas industry? Apply now to join a fast-growing company with a great cult
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Internal Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Industry
Contract Resources, established in 1989, is a rapidly growing global organisation which provides specialised Industrial and Mechanical services to Refineries, Petrochemical and Industrial Plants and has offices in Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East. Our services include, Catalyst Handling and Mechanical Services, Tank and Environmental Services, Industrial Coatings, Pipeline Services and Chemical decontamination.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and highly motivated Recruitment Coordinator to join our team in Jandakot on a permanent full-time basis. Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking end-to-end blue-collar recruitment for shutdown maintenance and projects as well as managing the recruitment for corporate positions across Australia.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Building strong relationships and partnering with hiring managers to define their needs and provide recruitment advice.
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes across multiple lines of business, disciplines and regions around Australia.
- Creating a positive candidate experience across the full recruitment process.
- Proactive sourcing of candidates through professional networks, web and social media and driving referrals.
- Provide resourcing support including job advertisement creation, candidate shortlisting, phone screening, interview scheduling and conducting reference checks.
- Conducting selection centres for high-volume blue-collar recruitment, acting as the Human Resource representative and working with hiring managers
- Provide the HR Manager with weekly and monthly recruitment reports (Status of roles, Number of open and filled roles).
- Experience dealing with multiple Enterprise Agreements is preferred.
- Occasional travel to interstate site locations, including Brisbane and Melbourne
- Coordinate and monitor the on-boarding of new employees
- Follow all HSE requirements
Requirements & Experience Needed
- Previous exposure to fast paced high-volume blue-collar recruitment.
- Prior experience with talent management/recruitment software Job Adder (Preferred)
- Previous experience in talent attraction and designing recruitment advertising
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting projects
- Proven experience in managing end-to-end recruitment including admin duties
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player with the ability to also work autonomously
- Highly motivated, driven with the ability to thrive under pressure
- Ability to build & maintain relationships across different stakeholder groups
How to apply
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding role with a dynamic, growing organisation, please select the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that offers a great work life balance, a sociable, fun and collaborative working environment. There are opportunities to upskill and further progress your career with training and development opportunities available including those specific to the industry and sector.
Contract Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion. Applications from all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.