EL1 role for a 6 month contract + extensions | Sydney OR Melbourne Location | Federal Government Agency
- 6 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Sydney OR Melbourne Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an EL1 Assistant Director - Technical Consultant. This position is located in their busy Sydney OR Melbourne office for an initial 6 month contract.
About the Position
As the Assistant Director, Risk Infrastructure you will support the Risk Infrastructure team within the Risk Branch. You will work collaboratively with others to achieve the Agency’s objectives, and to develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Evaluate effectiveness of proposed technical solutions and design at both a conceptual and tactical level
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems
- Assist with development and delivery of user training
- Designing and configure risk dashboards and reports
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in information systems or other related discipline and membership of appropriate professional organisations (preferred).
- Archer administration certification
- Demonstrated experience delivering results on large scale programs in a Government context (preferred).
How to Apply
Due date: Wednesday 11th November 2020
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.