APS_6 role for a 6 month contract + extensions | Woden Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency
- 6 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Woden Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS6 Assessor. This position is located in their busy Woden office for an initial 6 month contract.
About the Position
As an APS6 Assessor, you will need to quickly develop an understanding of the CoS Programme and apply this knowledge to the assessment of CoS Additional Support Applications.
- Undertake assessments, exercising sound judgement
- Management of program activities within a grants framework
- Collaborating with stakeholders to ensure achievement of objectives
- Preparing reports, briefings, ministerial and other correspondence
- Monitor program outcomes and analysing against budget specifications
- Coaching, mentoring and supervision of staff as required
- Identify and contribution to continuous improvement
- Baseline Security Clearance or higher preferred
- Strong customer-centric focus, excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Demonstrated ability to undertake assessments within a grants framework
- Experience implementing new program initiatives and ability to embrace change
- Demonstrated ability to apply a project management methodology
How to Apply
Due date: 10am 16/11/20
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.