APS5 role for a 4 month contract + extensions | Brisbane Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency
- 4 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Brisbane location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS5 Program Officer. This position is located in their busy Brisbane office for an initial 4 month contract.
- Liaising with contractors and other key stakeholders
- Interpretation and application of legislation pertaining to various programs
- Preparation of data
- Assistance in the monitoring of provider performance
- Data entry/systems work as required
- Use of various computer programs and office software
- Experience working in a government setting
- Analytical skills, including the ability to interpret and apply legislation and to analyse data and make recommendations on program guidelines.
- Ability to navigate more complex policy environments.
- Ability to use good judgement and decision making
- Very good customer service and communication abilities
- Experience with data entry, use of spreadsheets, and the preparation of correspondence
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and deal with conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and rapid change; agility.
How to Apply
Due date: 13/11/2020
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.