12 month contract | Canberra Location | State Government Agency | Full time position
- 12 month contract
- State Government Agency
- Canberra Location
THIS ROLE HAS NOW CLOSED. WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING RESUMES IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO OUR DATABASE FOR FUTURE ROLES.
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a State Government Agency to engage an Construction Manager. This position is located in their busy Canberra office for an initial 12 month contract.
About the Position
Provide services to the Principal and to coordinate and manage the Principal’s consultants and the Works Contractor(s) so as to ensure the completion of the Works to the required quality, and in accordance with the approved budget, program and scope.
- Project Management and Superintendence of the Works,
- Review and reporting of the Works performed; and
- Commissioning and Handover of the Works.
- Management and oversite of verges and display village maintenance as required.
- Co-ordination of the post-completion period, retail fit out and furniture/IT installation if required.
- Duties related to during construction of the Works
- Duties related to before Completion of the Works
- Experience in similar role
- Experience in a project from the detailed design to construction to fit-out phases.
How to Apply
Due date: Thursday 12/11/2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.