APS5 role for a 6 month contract | Melbourne Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 6 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Melbourne Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS5 Funding Arrangement Manager. This position is located in their busy Melbourne office for an initial 6 month contract.
- undertake tasks of moderate complexity and work under general direction.
- be accountable for organising workflow and making decisions within defined parameters relating to the management of grants.
- liaise with grantees, resolve queries and undertake analysis activities relating to the management of funding arrangements.
- High level written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational skills
- IT proficiency – Microsoft Suite including Excel (intermediate to high level)
- Ability to quickly grasp Grant Processing System (GPS)
- Ability to understand contracting including Funding Agreements
- Analytical skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
How to Apply
Due date: Thursday 12/11/2020
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.