APS5 role for a 6 month contract + possible extensions | Bendigo Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency
- 6 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Bendigo Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS5 Delivery & Engagement Officer. This position is located in their busy Bendigo office for an initial 6 month contract.
- Assisting and supporting program management, ensuring compliance with contracts and guidelines
- Ensuring positive stakeholder management and assurance activities
- Compiling data and undertaking analysis
- Conduct performance reporting
- Some interstate travel will be required for this role
- Sound analytical skills and ability to interpret data
- An understanding of contemporary labour market challenges - desired
- Understanding of government processes.
- Experience in contract management.
- Experience with reporting and data analysis
How to Apply
Due date: Wednesday 18th November 2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.