APS5 role for a 10 month contract + January Start | Perth Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency
- 10 month contract - January Start
- Federal Government Agency
- Perth Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS5 Program & Engagement Officer. This position is located in their busy Perth office for an initial 10 month contract - January Start
- Ensure performance standards are met and in accordance with policy & guidelines
- Analysing data and undertaking research to inform policy and program delivery
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with providers
- Liaise with stakeholders and participants on policy and program issues
- Some interstate travel will be required for this role
- Sound analytical skills and ability to interpret data
- Understanding of the Australian Public Service highly desired
How to Apply
Due date: Wednesday 18th November 2020
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.