6 month contract + extensions | Townsville Location | Federal Government Agency | Full time position | $38 + super per hour
- 6 month contract + extensions
- Federal Government Agency
- Townsville Location
- $38 + super per hour
THIS ROLE HAS NOW CLOSED (THE CLIENT NO LONGER HAS A NEED FOR THIS ROLE). WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING RESUMES IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO OUR DATABASE FOR FUTURE ROLES.
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage 13 x Client Engagement Officers. This position is located in their busy Townsville office for an initial 6 month contract.
About the Position
Client Engagement Officer is accountable under general direction to undertake a broad range of procedural, operational and administrative tasks and activities. They will undertake lower complexity casework in various market segments.
- Provide advice and routine information
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve business outcomes
- Be responsible for accurate completion of work within timeframes and quality requirements
- Responsive to changes and make effective decisions within area of responsibility
- Capacity to understand specific client needs and interpret legislation, policies and procedures
- Basic computer literacy
- Data entry experience
- Good phone skills/ customer service skills
- Strong comprehension skills
- Good organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Tax/Superannuation knowledge will be highly regarded
- Call centre environment – outbound experience will be highly regarded
- Client focused people who will put our clients at the centre of everything they do
- Knowledge of or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of information systems
- An understanding of business and commercial arrangements
How to Apply
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.