APS5 role for a 6 month contract + extensions | Canberra Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency
- 6 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS5 Partnership Support Officer. This position is located in their busy Canberra office for an initial 6 month contract.
- Contribute to the delivery of team and Branch outcomes through supporting the relevant teams to meet reporting and corporate responsibilities
- Be solutions-focused and proactive in coordinating input and activities of a virtual team to optimise efficiency and effectiveness
- Apply a high level of administrative skill and attention to detail to ensure program assurance, risk management and compliance activities are completed and accurately recorded
- Develop, maintain and support productive working relationships, both internally and externally to achieve organisational results
- Provide support to departmental executive and the office of the Minister through contribution to briefing material and other reporting requests as required
- • Experience in a federal, state or local government position
- • High level written and oral communication skills and strong capability in numeracy and data analysis
- • Strong skills across the Microsoft Office suite, including Powerpoint
- • Proven high level administrative and/or project coordination experience
- • Demonstrated capacity to undertake detailed work autonomously
- • Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Experience in Sharepoint, Microsoft Teams and HPE/Trim
How to Apply
Due date: 20/11/2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.