Diesel Mechanics & Auto Electricians with CAT, Komatsu, Hitachi and/or Liebherr plant/machinery experience. Various Rosters
- Immediate Start
- Hunter Region, NSW
- Site & Workshop based work
We are currently seeking qualified and experienced Diesel Mechanics and Auto Electricians to service, repair and maintain ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING BRANDS;
CAT, Komatsu, Hitachi and Liebherr machinery to the highest standards.
You will repair and maintain the fleet of site vehicles and associated equipment to a satisfactory level including electrical/diagnosing work if you are an auto-electrician.
Conduct routine heavy machinery-specific repair and maintenance tasks including general maintenance, assisting operating personnel in carrying out planned and/or unplanned services and repairs during shift hours. These positions are based in Hunter, NSW and require experienced professionals with the below skills and experience:
- Trade qualified diesel mechanics or equivalent.
- Must have experience with one or more of the original equipment manufacturers above.
- Good knowledge of hydraulics and auto electrical systems.
- Root cause analysis skills
- Diagnose and repair compression ignition engine management systems
- Ability to interpret electrical and hydraulic diagrams
- Diagnose and repair heavy vehicle Hydraulic and air over hydraulic braking systems
- Diagnose and repair power-shift transmissions
- High attention to detail with strong trouble shooting,
- Component Rebuilds, Engines, Hydraulics and Transmission
- Dedication to workplace safety
- Ability to implement and apply permanent repairs
- Previous experience in a similar role
- White Card