APS6 role for a 12 month contract + extensions | Braddon, ACT Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency
- 12 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Braddon, ACT Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS6 Senior State Relations Officer. This position is located in their busy Braddon, ACT office for an initial 12 month contract.
About the Position
The APS6 Government Relations Officer is a team membership position that connects internal and external stakeholders, with a key role in providing quality and timely reporting on matters related to engagement with Commonwealth, State and Territory officials and other external governance bodies
- Developing and managing project plans
- Performing independent research work and analysis
- Coordinating regular governance project reporting including status updates.
- Preparing draft written material including business cases, plans, executive briefs and corporate documentation.
- Contributing to project quality management of governance tasks
- Building governance-related capability across the Agency
- Maintaining the register of actions, issues and risks arising from trilateral forums and prepare progress reports for the senior executive.
- Experience working at an APS6 level within Federal Government
- The client work within the Australian Public Service (APS) Work Level Standards
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 07/01/2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.