APS4 role for a 5 month contract + extensions | Brisbane Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency
- 5 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Brisbane Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS4 Grants Administration Officer. This position is located in their busy Brisbane office for an initial 5 month contract.
- Consolidate and synthesise information from multiple sources to process non-complex requests, including recommendations to delegate
- Support the Team Leader with more complex requests
- Undertake quality assurance of documents
- Finalise requests and documents, post sign off by the delegate
- Receive back and process signed agreements, variations, Deeds of Novations and Terminations
- Confirm with Providers and relevant stakeholders Deeds of Termination
- Monitor the Transitions mailbox
- Register incoming requests and notifications for completeness and record these
- Prepare requests and notifications for allocation
- Understanding of grants management
- Experience working in a grants hub is preferred
- Government experience is preferred
Consultants name: Sang
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.