6 month contract + extensions | Box Hill, VIC Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency
- ASAP to 11/07/2021 + Possible 12 month extension available
- Federal Government Agency
- Box Hill, VIC Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage a Pipeline Engineer. This position is located in their busy Box Hill, VIC office for an initial 6 month contract.
About the Position
The Cloud Delivery team within the Data and Analytics Program of work will look to modernise the Data Platforms through the implementation of new Cloud Solutions for the data stores and tooling. The Cloud Pipeline Engineer look to complete development activities across the Azure/AWS cloud native technologies and some third-party products and transition existing workloads from legacy applications into the new patterns.
- Knowledge or experience in working with Azure/ ASW cloud native services as well as big data/analytics platforms (preferably Teradata Data Warehouse and/or Cloudera Hadoop),
- Languages including Java/NodeJS, MongoDB/ Mongoose/ DocumentDB, ExpressJS, SQL, python and Scala are essential.
- Proficiency in Agile project delivery methodology is required.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): essential
- Azure Cloud services - essential
- Software development: essential
- Apache Spark
- Data warehouse
- Data modelling
- Apache Hadoop
- ETL (extra, transform, load)
- Big data analytics
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 13/01/2021
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.