APS5/APS6 role for 6 mths (with two 3 mth extension options) | Canberra Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency
- 6 mths (with two 3 mth extension options)
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage 2 x APS5/APS6 Procurement Generalist contract.
About the Position
The duties at APS5/APS6 requires general specialisation and experience is sought, across governance, procurement, contract management, risk management, assurance, administrative support, systems support and secretariat functions.
- working within the department’s approved project management policies, framework and guidelines, with a strong focus on successful program/project delivery
- working with program /project and change managers
- support in conducting project assurance reviews and providing constructive feedback to stakeholders
- support in providing analysis and project reporting to inform a portfolio view and highlight relevant issues that require Executive attention
- support in managing internal communications for the P3O
- support in managing the investment process for the department’s program project portfolio, reviewing proposal documentation, and providing constructive feedback
- managing and supporting P3O staff (more senior levels)
- Program/Project Management (Enterprise Portfolio Mgmt Office Experience desirable)
- Experience in APS roles in federal government
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 08/01/2021
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.