APS3 role for a 4 month contract | Dubbo Location | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 4 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Dubbo Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS3 Business Support Officer. This position is located in their busy Dubbo office for an initial 4 month contract.
About the Position
The Business Support Officer will be the first point of contact for stakeholders. The successful candidate will also be responsible for providing high quality professional, friendly and respectful management of telephone enquiries, reception duties and appointment processes.
- Provide thorough information and effective support to internal and external stakeholders.
- High level administrative support to the team
- Book office travel and coordinate fleet management.
- Coordinate and organise executive meetings and community forums
- Support enquiries and guidance in the self-help kiosks.
- Management of email and appointments.
- Receive, analyse and record complaints and other feedback in database.
- Positive contemporary attitudes to people with disability.
- Competency with IT systems.
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in reception, administration or business administration.
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 15/01/2021
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.