APS6 role for a 12 month contract + extensions | Geelong Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency
- 12 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Geelong Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage 2x Strategic Communications Officers. This position is located in their busy Geelong office for an initial 12 month contract.
About the Position
This role provides an opportunity to be part of one of Australia’s biggest social reforms. As a Senior Strategic Communications Officer you will be responsible for developing and delivering internal and external communication plans for the Department.
- Supporting business areas to understand their communication needs, and providing strategic and considered advice
- Contributing to the regular development, delivery and review of strategic communications content
- Supporting the development, implementation, tracking and measurement of communications strategies
- Preparing high-quality, clear and accessible written content
- Escalate reputational risks associated with communication activities.
- Analysing communications outcomes
- Support the research and testing of products and channels, and collect and collate analytics to help colleagues interpret content performance and identify improvements.
- Fostering creativity and innovation in content creation across a range of channels.
- Other tasks as required by the division.
- Experience in the preparation and implementation of strategic communication plans.
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills with confidence to deliver clear advice.
- The ability to work proactively in a fast-paced workplace delivering high-quality content often in short timeframes.
- Resilience in a changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining high work standards.
- Passionate about delivering best practice, inclusive and accessible communication.
- Relevant experience or tertiary qualifications in communications, public relations, journalism or similar field.
- Copy writing experience across a variety of channels.
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 18/01/2021
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.