6 month contract + extensions (March start date) | Melbourne Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency
- 6 month contract + extensions (March start date)
- Federal Government Agency
- Melbourne (Docklands) Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage 2 x IT Test Analyst. This position is located in their busy Melbourne (Docklands) office for an initial 6 month contract + extensions (March start date).
About the Position
We are seeking multiple test analysts to work with project teams to deliver programs that integrate with multiple administration and contact centre products including Genesys Voice Platform, CISCO CUCM, Nuance Voice Biometrics, EAI, Verint Voice Recorder and mainframe through web services. Testing tools used include Cyara, TFS, Selenium and HPE UFT for manual and automated testing.
- Prepare and provide guidance on testing documentation and manage the quality issues arising from testing
- Actively participate in the development and delivery of Contact Centre testing-project objectives
- Identify data requirements to satisfy Contact Centre test cases and create, manipulate and maintain test data
- Construct test documentation, responding to client enquiries on test specifications, test scripts and/or test plans
- demonstrated experience in Contact Centre application testing
- experience in Nuance Voice Biometrics, Verint Call Recording & Genesys Call Centre
- Experience in automated testing of Contact Centre using Cyara is highly desirable
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 18/01/2021
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.