APS5 role for a 4 month contract + extensions | Sydney Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency
- 4 month contract + 6 month extension
- Federal Government Agency
- Sydney Location
- Actual start date will be dependent on a satisfactory Security Clearance prior to commencement
THIS ROLE IS FOR AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST. SHORTLISTING WILL COMMENCE EARLY FEB 21.
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage 3 x APS4 & 1 x APS5 Case Management Officers. This position is located in their busy Sydney office for an initial 4 month contract.
About the Position
The Case management officers are responsible for Status Resolution cases.
- Provide administrative support capability
- Accurate record keeping skills
- Research and analysis skills
- Written communication skills (briefing documents, summaries, client record updates)
- Stakeholder engagement skills (including clients, departmental colleagues, and external stakeholders)
- Risk assessment and management
- Interviewing, questioning, and investigative skills.
- Critical thinking and evidenced based decision making
- Mental health awareness
- Minimum BASELINE security clearance prior to commencement
- Must be Australian Citizen
- Must not have a criminal record
Knowledge of (or experience in) one or more of the following fields is preferred:
- Relevant legislation, regulations, policy and procedures including:
- Migration Act 1958
- Privacy Act 1988
- Freedom of Information Act 1982
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011
- Procedures Advice Manual (PAM) policies and frameworks
- Public Service Act 1999
- Record Keeping
- Financial Management
- Mental health awareness (for clients and staff)
- Broad understanding of visa classes and relevant criteria
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.