APS6/EL1 role for a 6-8 month contract + extensions | Canberra Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency
- 6-8 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS6/EL1 Communications Officer. This position is located in their busy Canberra office for an initial 6-8 month contract.
About the Position
The successful candidate will work to the Assistant Director and Director, you will be responsible for developing a publication that educates internal and external stakeholders. The publication will include governance diagrams/infographics, testimonials, case studies and more, and will have supporting materials for multiple use.
- Develop a publication for the organisation with supporting materials
- Collect data to inform development of the publication
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including the department’s media and communications teams
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field highly desirable
- Experience in developing publications, communication and promotional materials
- Experience in developing and implementing projects plans
- Experience in data collation and using data to tell a story
- Effective internal and external stakeholder relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 25/01/2021
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.