6 month contract | Geraldton Location | State Government Agency | Full time position
- 6 month contract
- State Government Agency
- Geraldton Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a State Government Agency to engage an Operations Engineer - Asset Delivery. This position is located in their busy Geraldton office for an initial 6 month contract.
- Undertake the early identification and resolution of key stakeholder issues relating to project design and delivery
- Ensure the Asset Handover Checklist is prepared and agreed prior to project delivery and deliverables
- Prepare or review the operational funding component of the Financial Impact Statement
- Representing asset management and operational stakeholders as the single point of contact
- Identify key risks and business impacts
- Verification that project and handover deliverables are received as required at Asset Transfer (ATR).
- Support Senior staff in business performance enhancement proposals
- Must have Project Management or Asset Delivery experience
- Tertiary or Trade level qualification (Post Secondary) in an engineering related discipline
- Class ‘C’ Driver’s License
- Substantial water related operational experience
- Asset management experience in capital intensive industry
- Strong people management and leadership experience
How to Apply
Due date: Tuesday 5th May 2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.