6 month contract | Parramatta and Western area | State Government Agency | Full time position
- 6 month contract
- State Government Agency
- Parramatta and Western Suburbs
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a State Government Agency to engage a Client Service Officer. This position is located in their bus Parramatta and Western Suburbs office for an initial 6 month contract.
About the Position
The successful Client Service Officer is required to deliver housing solutions to vulnerable people. Candidates must be flexible about work location - you may be placed in any office within the District, Parramatta, Blacktown, Mt Druitt and Penrith. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply
- Manage assessments and eligibility for housing needs
- Respond to telephone and face-to-face enquiries
- Interpret and convey policy and procedures effectively
- Undertake service quality checks on properties
- Manage general ad hoc administration duties as required
- Head the leasing and sourcing of properties
- Attend site visits to manage quality and customer care
- Current Drivers licence mandatory
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people
- An understanding or engagement with the Aboriginal community highly desirable
- A strong Real Estate background is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interpret legislation, policy and procedures
- Ability and willing to travel to and work from various locations; Parramatta, Mt Druitt, Blacktown and Penrith
- Knowledge of systems: TRIM, Excel, Outlook, Word
How to Apply
Due date: Friday 8th May 2020
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.