6 month contract | Canberra or Sydney Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 6 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra or Sydney Location
- Baseline Security Clearance Desired
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS5/6 Information and Systems Support Advisor. This position is located in their busy Canberra or Sydney office for an initial 6 month contract.
About the Position
The Information and System Support Adviser will assist in bridging the business and technical domains. Assisting with information and records management systems and practice and assisting with the collection and documenting of business requirements and business processes.
- Provide 2nd level business support and advice for key business systems
- Assist with the gathering and documenting of business requirements
- Assisting with stakeholder workshops
- Managing tasks as allocated
- Ensure user requirements are well understood, solutions tested, technical issues recorded and tracked
- Analyse and identify improvements in business systems
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Experience working as an Information and/or Systems Adviser in a medium to large scale environment,
- Experience providing 2nd level support
- Exposure to project methodologies and IT systems lifecycles
- Ability to provide technical advice to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Advanced in Office 365, Sharepoint & CRM systems
How to Apply
Due date: Tuesday 19th May 2020
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.