6 month contract | Canberra OR Geelong Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 6 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra OR Geelong Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS6 Procurement Manager. This position is located in their busy Canberra OR Geelong office for an initial 6 month contract.
About the Position
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing detailed technical, professional, and/or policy advice in relation to complex problems and may assist in strategic planning, program and project management and policy development. Occasional travel will be required to meet with various teams across the organisation.
- Providing expertise and technical knowledge across a range of programs
- Providing supervisory and leadership to team members
- Anticipate problems and provide advice for issue management
- Ensuring knowledge of legislative, financial and administrative frameworks
- Contribute to strategic planning and developing objectives
- Evaluating the effectiveness of risk management and risk assessment activities
- Knowledge of end-to-end procurement activities
- Familiarity with purchasing systems and processes
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly regarded.
- Certificate IV in Government Procurement and Contracts, or similar
How to Apply
Due date: Wednesday 27th May 2020
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.