6 month contract | ACT OR NSW Location | possible extensions | Federal Government Agency | Baseline Security Clearance preferred
- 6 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- ACT OR NSW Location
- Baseline Security Clearance preferred
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage a Business Analyst. This position is located in their busy ACT or NSW office for an initial 6 month contract.
- Extensive experience working as a Digital Business Analyst in a digital environment
- Demonstrated experience and highly developed skills in: business and functional analysis, process mapping and writing requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, use cases and functional specifications.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary project delivery team (Agile)
- Experience and knowledge in MS DevOps and backlog refinement.
- Use of digital tools for storyboarding and wire framing (i.e. Miro, Axure, Balsamiq)
- SharePoint 2013
- MS Dynamics CRM or other CRM solutions
- Office 365 – MS Teams and MS Planner
How to Apply
Due date: 01/07/20
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.