5 month contract | Adelaide Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 5 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Adelaide Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS4 Complaints Handling Officer. This position is located in their busy Adelaide office for an initial 5 month contract.
- Support the implementation, operation and monitoring of the complaints handling function
- Assist with the management and administration of a caseload of
- Assess moderately complex complaints and contribute to handling
- Contribute to education and training in relation to the effective
handling of complaints
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to assist with the evaluation of complaints and related issues
- Capacity to manage competing demands and to meet deadlines
- Ability to make sound judgements and decisions to achieve objectives
- Experience in or demonstrated understanding of disability services in a state or territory government context would be an advantage.
- Experience or formal training in dispute resolution or mediation
How to Apply
Due date: Wednesday 1st July 2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.