12 month contract | Surry Hills Location | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 12 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Surry Hills Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS6 Capability and Deployment Partner. This position is located in their busy Surry Hills office for an initial 12 month contract.
About the Position
Working as APS6 Senior Capability & Deployment Partner you will work with stakeholders to deliver and training programs. An ability to travel is a requirement of the role.
- Manage capability and learning projects from inception to completion
- Conduct organisational, functional and individual needs analysis activities
- Deliver a range of learning programs which cover the employee lifecycle
- Work with the team to design new courses and or improvements to existing learning curriculum
- Provide feedback to dedicated design team on course design and content
- Evaluate and analyse the effectiveness of capability and learning activities
- Collate, analyse and report on capability and learning performance measures
- Engage, establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Partner with key Leaders and Managers to identify emerging learning priorities
- Communicate and promote capability and learning programs
- Coordinate administration of training programs
- The ideal candidate will bring a depth of training delivery experience across the full learning and development lifecycle.
- Experience in similar role
- Government experience is highly regarded
How to Apply
Due date: 29/06/2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.