4 month contract | Woden Location | State Government Agency | Full time position
- 4 month contract
- State Government Agency
- Canberra Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a State Government Agency to engage a Test Analyst. This position is located in their busy Canberra office for an initial 4 month contract.
About the Position
Under the direction of the Test Manager the test lead is responsible for all testing activities conducted by test analysts and project team members.
- Plan and measure testing activities in accordance with agile delivery
- Develop the Test Plan in accordance with the established testing frameworks and processes and the requirements of the project.
- Update the Test Plan
- Manage and coordinate testing resources to undertake the development and execution of test scripts in accordance with the approved test plan.
- Conduct quality assurance processes
- Provide regular progress updates to the Project Manager and Portfolio Test Manager.
- Experience in agile test delivery.
- Experience in unit testing.
- Experience in integration testing.
- Experience in Azure DevOps would be highly advantageous.
- Healthcare ICT environment, with knowledge of HL7 and FHIR, would be highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience with managing and directing testing resources
- Demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate defect/bug to resolution
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in clear and concise written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated ability to identify and conduct risk based testing.
How to Apply
Due date: 03/07/2020
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.